Friday, October 21, 2011

Delight

There are always some multicolored marbles and candies that sneak into my laundry machine... IN the back of my car some little unidentified device on the tiny wheels is making noise each time I make a turn... The little tractors, crayons, balloons and the books with stickers took permanent residence in my bag... I spend my evenings unscrewing the mechanisms of the trains, trying to find out why they refuse to run, I am cleaning batteries and motors of sand and vanilla cream... A hundred times a day I respond the philosophical questions like: WHat is it? WHY??? Can I have a cookie? Can I have two? Ok, then one cookie and one candy?"...

Yesterday, after the swimming pool, Maxime put on a polo shirt with the shirt forward, the buttons on the back.  And did not even notice.  And still looked as handsome as can be!

Gabriel invented a new way of fighting the bedtime fear - he picks a book, opens it flat on the pillow and falls asleep, with his head right in the fairytale...  He also fell in love with the movie about Corduroy and watched it four time in the course of one evening!

I would not exchange this magical chaos for anything...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment